A major structural and restoration project of the Crescent’s Georgian exterior and interior, to transform it into an exclusive 5-star hotel and thermal spa.
Principal contractor: Vinci Construction
Building heritage: Grade l listed
Video and photos 3-6 kindly featured courtesy of Ensana hotels.
What we did
- Extensive structural joinery restoration and repairs to floors, ceilings and load-bearing walls and beams
- Original staircases, walls and windows restoration, repair and conservation joinery
- Damp treatment throughout the building
- Meticulous removal, restoration and repair of ornate stained glass ceiling lanterns
- Original joinery performance and security improvements, including replacing decayed and rotten material using VAC-treated timber
- Window security improvements, sound and draught proofing
- Completed specialist surveys including timber, windows, damp and materials testing.
“Trinity Renovations worked tirelessly to meet our exacting standards on quality, cost and time at the Crescent. It’s an important heritage site and not a straightforward project, but we were impressed with Trinity’s approach, attitude, safety on site and final output.”
Senior Project Manager, Vinci Construction
“Trinity’s work was fundamental to the success of our project.”
Commercial Manager, Vinci Construction