CONSERVATION & RENOVATION
Complete regeneration of the town hall internally and externally, together with a major new extension, to turn it into a unique cinema complex.
Principal contractor: Morgan Sindall
Building heritage: Grade ll listed
What we did
- Replication, restoration and conservation of heritage joinery and carpentry including floors, ceiling and staircases
- Restoration of over 60 wooden internal doors, screens and extensive wall panelling
- Renovation, repair and replacement of over 180 steel (crittall) and timber sash windows
- Painstaking removal, restoration and protection of stained glass windows and doors
- Window security improvements, sound and draught proofing
- Steel window welding and sandcast ironmongery replacement
- Final decoration of all joinery and woodwork for windows, doors, screens and wall panelling
- Undertook specialist surveys including timber, windows, damp, materials testing, glasswork and joinery.
“We worked with Trinity Renovations on Oldham Town Hall and Lambeth Town Hall and couldn’t fault the quality of their workmanship on either project, or their approach to safety. Their delivery was hassle-free, on schedule and to budget. ”
Commercial Manager – Morgan Sindall