Complete restoration and repair of this grand Edwardian building’s exterior and interior, to transform it into an elegant location for marriages and civil partnerships.
Principal contractor: Morgan Sindall
Architect: Cartwright Pickard
Building heritage: Grade ll listed
What we did
- Restoration and repair of over 260 steel (crittall), timber casements and sash windows
- Perfect reproduction and replacement of over 30 steel (crittall) and sash windows
- Steel window welding and sandcast ironmongery replacement
- Painstaking removal, restoration and protection of hand-painted stained glass windows
- Repairs, replication and conservation of roof domes, lanterns and leaded light glazing
- Window security improvements, sound and draught proofing
- Carried out specialist surveys including timber, windows and ornate glasswork.
“Trinity Renovations delivered a first-class window renovation and glazing programme of work for us at Lambeth Town Hall. Their delivery was safety-conscious, on schedule and on budget. We look forward to working with them again.”
Commercial Manager – Morgan Sindall